Bulgaria, Poland & Romania
Per European restrictions, ORIGINAL commercial invoices are now being requested for shipments
moving from Rotterdam or Antwerp terminal to Bulgaria. Due to the economic uncertainties of this
country, restrictions may change without notice.
· Requirements for Export of Coniferous Wood Packing to the European Union
· A copy of the Commercial Invoice is required for all destinations beyond base ports.
· Vet Products, Scrap Waste, and Medicines will be assessed the following charges:
1. T-Doc Fee and Border Passing Certificate US$35.00/shipment
2. Controlled warehouse delivery US$45.00/shipment
3. Controlled warehouse handling in/out US$25.00/shipment.
4. Onforwarding beyond controlled warehouse requires and additional Border passing
Certificate, Customs Seal and Delivery Charge US$105.00
· Personal Effects to Holland must be customs cleared in Rotterdam prior to door delivery.
Customs clearance Fee must be prepaid US$75.00/shipment
The economic uncertainty of Eastern European Countries is resulting in shipment delays and
additional costs on some shipment. To avoid delays ALWAYS specify:
1. All details of consignee and if applicable notify party with phone and fax numbers
2. Properly mark all packages/pieces/skids etc. with address, weight, cbm, etc.
3. Delivery terms, TERMINAL/DOOR must be specified on the B/L.
4. Prepaid only unless confirmed in writing prior to shipment departure.
Original Stamped and Signed Commercial Invoice is also required for on forwarding from
Rotterdam or Antwerp terminals to Eastern European countries.
Customs clearance needs to start 2 days after arrival at Budapest terminal. If this is not done, the
consignee must contact the agent to store the goods on their own account. Only the consignee can
authorize to have the goods stored. These instructions must be made within 2 days. If this is not done,
a customs fine will have to be paid by the consignee.
Commercial Invoice requires the following information:
· Name and address of shipper
· Name and address of receiver
· Conditions of payment
· Name and account number of shippers bank.
· Terms of delivery, mentioning a place name
· Country of origin
· Correct number of pieces
· Exact and clear description of goods
· Total value and monetary unit
· If invoice is for carious products, a value needs to be mentioned for each item.
· Pro-Forma invoices can only be accepted with clause: “Value for Customs Purposes Only”
As per Italian Customs regulations, any mistakes in cargo manifest or B/L are subject to customs
penalties. Any requests to change documents after being submitted to Italian Customs in Genoa will
incur additional charges for the account of the shipper unless it is determined to be the fault of
Beacon/NVOCC Ltd. The manifest and the B/L must also include the correct marks, number of
pieces etc. to avoid additional penalties.
As per Lebanese regulations any mistakes in cargo manifest or B/L are subject to customs penalties.
Any requests to change documents after vessel arrival in Rotterdam will incur additional charges for
the account of the shipper unless it is determined to be the fault of Beacon/NVOCC Ltd. The
manifest and the B/L must also include the correct marks, number of pieces etc. to avoid additional
For destinations other than base ports, a copy of the commercial invoice is required.
Saudi Arabia Port Authorities request the following labeling on each package:
· Full name and address of consignee.
· Port of Discharge to read “DAMMAM, SAUDI ARABIA or JEDDAH, SAUDI ARABIA.”
· Country of Origin
· Packing List and Commercial Invoice must accompany each shipment.
· Each Package Unit must be labeled with full address details and must be accessible by forklift.
· Packages exceeding 30 kgs. must be palletized or crated and not exceed 2000 Kgs per package.
All business undertaken or performed hereunder shall be subject furthermore to the "Standard Trading Conditions" of the
Canadian International Freight Forwarders Association Inc. which complete the provisions and are hereby incorporated
by reference. A copy of the said "Standard Trading Conditions" in French or in English are available by request or from
the CIFFA web site www.ciffa.com. Where an inconsistency or conflict exists between the said "Standard Trading
Conditions" and the specific provisions of this document exists, the specific provisions of this document will prevail.